VRE/Knight Frank is pleased to offer this fine country estate in Asolo, comprising a traditional house set in prime quality agricultural land.
The property is offered for sale as follows:
1) A rustic-style house of some 323 sqm, superbly located on the slopes of the Asolo hills and enjoying a panoramic view. Completely renovated in 1990/1991, the property is spread over two levels above ground and also has a small cellar. The green area comprises 9,800 sqm. It is very well maintained and notable for its fruit trees and pond.
To the north of the house lies a plot of 11,008 sqm of which 3.063 sqm is coppice. The property belongs to different companies (see below) and the asking price is € 1,000,000.
2) The company Rustico Srl, holder of 3,170.65 m3 of rural home and 1,101.56 m2 of adjacent land, offers its share for € 500,000.
3) The company Panorama Srl, holder of 2,472.08 m3 and 840 m2 + 7.210 m2 of adjacent land offers its share for € 500,000.
4) The company La Vasca Srl, holder of 3.146 m3 of rural home and 1,005.74 m2 + 6.962 m2 of adjacent land offers its share for € 500,000.
5) The Company EVB Srl, owner of 25.2 ha of agricultural land principally devoted to wine, offers its share for € 1,755,000.